Saturday night we announced the 2017 Employee of the Year – Kevin Finney. Kevin is a hard worker who is loved by his customers and coworkers. EOY is not something selected by management. Each quarter every employee is given an opportunity to vote for their top 3 EOY candidates. Throughout the year the votes are tallied and the winner is announced at the annual Employee Christmas Party.
Here’s what employee’s had to say about Kevin during the voting process:
- Thinks outside the box to get new customers.
- "No" in not in his vocabulary when it comes to helping the front of the house out.
- In the Banking industry, you can never predict what will happen on any given day. He makes this place not only safe but fun, even when you’re having a bad day.
- Works hard, gets business handled efficiently, and makes connections with co-workers and clients.
- Takes care of the front of the house as well as our loan customers!!
- Customers love him.
- Truly understands what it means to have a relationship with his customers.
Thank you, Kevin, for all you do for the Bank and our customers!
If you would like to say congratulations, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.